Friday, April 2, 2010

April Challenge

So, I am reading about everyone's challenges for themselves this month and decided to do the same.  Last month, I only lost 5 of the 10 lbs that I had challenged myself to.  Boo.  Anyway, this month I need to be serious and lose 10 lbs and just do it.  I still have the goal in mind of 25 more lbs by June 14.  My son may be gone by then, but I will be on vacation with my daughter IL and want to really enjoy it.  By that, I mean, not be obsessed about my weight the entire time.  I probably will anyway, but at least I will try.  I want to wear a bathing suit to the beach and not look like a whale.  I want to wear shorts and tank tops and not have my legs rub together when I walk.  These are not bad goals, but I might me making these negative goals as I am thinking about this.  Maybe part of the healing that goes along with this weight loss is changing the tapes replaying negativity into a more positive?  So, how can I rephrase these goals?  I want to walk on the beach and feel comfortable in my skin!  I want to walk on the beach and feel satisfied with myself!  I guess I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment