Sunday, May 16, 2010

What does success look like?

Here is my weight loss progression from the beginning of this journey.  As you can see I have no huge drops at any one time.  It is just slow progression on a day by day basis.  This is what it is supposed to be, yet I am still not happy.  I have 40 more to go.  My actual start weight was 168, but for some odd reason I recorded 167 like that was a better number.  Oh, the mind games I go through.  Anyway, today's weight is 202.  I can really taste onederland now.  It just can't come fast enough.  I posted this chart because I need to see it like this.  I need to see that I have made progress.  I have made progress and it is successful.  No doubt about it.  


Graphs.asp.png

6 comments:

  1. I can't see the chart, it is a mental game though! Slow and steady wins the race though right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not open the file...BOO HOO:( But I think I understand what it looks like. (Like mine). We are 2 peas in a pod, like salt and pepper, peas and carrots, cookies and cream, cheese and cracker, peanut butter and jelly, Barney and Baby Boop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you...I can't see the chart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! You'll be there in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant see it but I am so proud of your progress(since I regularly follow your blog!)

    Jennifer
    http://wecanlosethepounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete