Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day After Biggest Loser

So this week was a great show as always.  Koli tried too hard and Daris didn't try hard enough.  The two people least likely to make it are in the top two positions, Michael and Ashley.  Go figure.  Daris did great with his run, but could not control himself while he was home.  Sound like anyone else out there?  Way too familiar.  Or in my case, I have been like Koli with my eye so on the prize that I didn't stop to think about the consequences of my lack of eating.  Koli worked out like a son of a gun and only lost a few pounds the entire month.  Daris gained two pounds despite his runs.  I will vote for Daris to win as I feel sorry for him.  I know how hard it is to lose a ton of weight and then find yourself out of control.  I can also relate to Koli focusing so hard on the goal that he loses sight of the here and now.  But, Koli has not been a team player the way Daris has.  I see Daris supporting the others.  Koli has been all about Sam or himself.  I love to see the way the people are so supportive of each other.  This groupd is really unique that way.  They seem to really care about each other and the journey that they are on.  Again, that is why we are in this blog world, isn't it?  I love the support we all have for each other.  It is important.

4 comments:

  1. There was a new BL on last night? My DVR did not tape it??!?!?!! Okay...now I am upset. And i just went to Primetime on demand and to the nbc website and it isnt there. I love this show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can vote online ten times. i voted once. lol Im glad ashley made it! she's looking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD BYE KOLI! Let's go Ashley. I think Ash and Michael should start dating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley is my favorite! I just love her.

    I have to agree with everything you said about Daris and Koli. I ended up voting for Daris too. I like Koli but you are right again about how he has been all about Sam and himself.

    I have enjoyed this season so much because I could feel the camaraderie this time around. So many seasons is strictly game play and that is it. I will say it has been very refreshing to see this group.

    I can not wait for the season finale.

    ReplyDelete