Monday, March 29, 2010

MONDAY New Number

214.6 today.  Lowest in 3 years and all that separates me from onederland is 14 lbs.  That and will power I should say.  I have a short term goal of losing this 14 lbs before June.  You see, June is when my son leaves on deployment.  I really want him to be proud of me and not embarrassed by the big momma he had last year at his wedding.  I had to meet my future DIL at the wedding and her family.  She is gorgeous and petite as well as her mother and sister.  I show up as a size 26 in a black dress that I now find amazingly big.  I told myself I looked ok and really, I did.  But, I was fat and embarrassed by my size.  I made the best of it, but I really hated the way I looked and felt.  I only started losing in November so when the kids came home for Christmas, I had only lost about 25 lbs.  It was only a start.  When I see my son the next time, I want him to say, wow mom, you look great.  He wont be home for next Christmas, but when he does return I want to be 160 or lower.  A healthy BMI would be the goal.  Can I do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment