Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bethany

I didn't know Bethany, but I know her story.  She passed from a heart attack, leaving behind her two children and husband.  She left more than that, though.  She left testimony to the legacy of overweight people and their fight for good health.  It isn't just about losing weight, its about fighting for your life.  I share Bethany's struggle.  She lost and obesity won.  How sad is that?  I don't want that to be my story.  What about your story?  Funny thing, we could really justify ourselves on this.  She wasn't that terribly over the morbid obesity line?  303?  What about the biggest losers at over 500?  Seems that Bethany was working really hard to make that change and ran out of time.  I know I can't be that person who runs out of time.  What a great loss in so many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment