Wednesday, June 2, 2010

200 Today

Ok.  I am struggling with this a bit.  I was down to 198 and then poof!  200.6.  I did eat some cookies last weekend and drank some wine, but I tracked every calorie and still burnt around 900 more than I ate this past week.  I finally got the go on the breast reduction.  I talked to the scheduler and it looks like I won't see any action from the knife until August or September at the soonest.  I am fine with this as there is a lot to do this summer.  Recupperating in the fall seems perfect.  I will probably lose another 10 pounds in the breast reduction alone.  Anyway, I do know this will happen and I just need to be patient.  I go on vacation on June 13 for 2.5 weeks, so I am worried about a gain.  I plan on bringing the medifast with me and eating as close to plan as possible.  This could prove difficult in New Orleans.  I have been reviewing books and such and it looks like everything is FRIED.  Oh no?  Hopefully, I won't make too many concessions and won't gain.  I worry too much.  I bought some bands to take on the trip so I can do some exercises in my room.  I know I will be walking a lot and that should really help.  I hope.  I am doubtful!

4 comments:

  1. if you dont mind me asking, how big is your bust that you are considering a reduction? also, its not always a permanent solution, my grandma got one and went from a DD to a C then back to a D in just a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scales are bad... bet it goes right back tomorrow... heads up..hang in there..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and I really love it! I am now 59 and struggling to maintain a weight loss. I liked what you wrote today. I think you will feel awesome after the breast surgery. My daughter had that done several years ago and she is very happy with the results....and feels so much better, too.

    I hope you do well during your upcoming trip. All you can do is your best. Hang in there.

    Margie M. writes at:
    www.myhealthylivingthruweightcontrol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey can you send me those BOOBS after you get them out? I totally could use them....LOL

    ReplyDelete