Saturday, March 7, 2015

8 Weeks Post Op

What a difference a few weeks makes!   Finally am feeling like I might have this thing down!   I am accepting my limitations and moving forward.   I am 50 lbs down in just a little over two months.   That feels really wonderful.    I have 70 more to goal.   It might seem odd that I am just accepting the limitations considering that I chose surgery.   I can only say that despite what we are told, nothing really prepares you for how hard it will be.   I threw up after eating too much too fast this week.   Again, chest pain all day and then some.   Changing 53 years of habit does not happen in 8 weeks.   I am excited for what is to come with continued loss, but this isn't for everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 50 pounds is amazing! You must feel really good about that part. It sounds like you have had a really rough time since surgery and I truly hope things get better and back to normal for you soon.

    ReplyDelete